Thursday, January 7, 2010

Add mine to the cold weather complaint list......

This is the bottom portion of our back yard right now. Technically, there is a little bit more ice down there now, than there was yesterday, when I took this picture.

So, do you think it's cold in the south right now or what?

The snow is supposed to make it's way into our area starting in a few hours- TODAY. I didn't do the typical southern snow preparations (you know, buying the following: toilet paper, bread, milk, and peanut butter). Currently I think we have those essentials so we are good to go, I guess??

In the mean time, while I'm waiting for the white stuff to start falling, I think I'll work on my mystery project seen in the photo below.

Here is the beginning "knittings" of the plastic bag-( er...uh.....) mystery object that I'm working on right now. It's not very pretty but it's coming along. I just wish I knew what it was (or will be). I'd love any suggestions. If it turns out to be something interesting enough, I'll put it up for sale in my Etsy shop. I'm serious, ok, maybe not.......

4 comments:

  1. Well, we were only teased as it turned out. Boy were the kids upset with the weather man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop playing Farmville so much and you might get more blogging done.......ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anonymous, you got that right! (Don't worry, I'll never catch up to you!)

    ReplyDelete