Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Minnie Maes participated in the Team SC Holiday Bazaar Recently

On Saturday, November 22nd, I participated in an in-home holiday bazaar at the home of one of my fellow South Carolina Etsy Street Team teammates. I had a great time and it was a great learning experience for me.

This is my display with a lot of my items that I brought

I ran out of time and had hoped to included lots of inexpensive items that children could easily purchase. This basket contains a lot of smaller items that I brought that day that I already had made up.

Here is my box of bears

Everyone that participated that day had a lot of fun and we all are planning on getting together in December to display and sell our items together again as a team. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment