Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Me-Ma's Nativity Scene Disaster

I just love it when I have a camera at my disposal, at just the right moment.... In this case, my pesky cell phone came in handy that day.....

Here is how it went down....

Something happened here. There is a logical explanation that a shepperd is dangling precariously from the edge. (The sheep lying there on it's side reminds me of that Little House on The Prairie episode where those bad guys sold the tainted sheep meat and made everyone sick.) One wise man fell face first- the other passed out and fell straight back. Never mind the fact that there is a wise man buried in the hay. Yet, the angel watches over them all......


Like I said before, this poor guy is doomed to fall to an uncertain death, I would suppose. That poor sheep to his left, is gnarled and mangled.



This explains a lot......



Caught in the act huh? Trying to hide your guilt are you?




How can you be so relaxed when that poor shepperd is in peril, the cow is being suffocated, Mary is trembling in fear, and baby Jesus and Joseph are missing altogether?

You don't care do you "Foot Kitty"?

Oh well, I guess you know where it's warm and comfy- in a manger. As long as Me-Ma doesn't care, I don't either. I'm just glad you allowed me to photograph the entire thing......

1 comment:

  1. haha That's a cat for you!
    How could you be upset with that face?

    ReplyDelete