Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I just wanted to drop in and tell everyone that it is my sincere hope that this coming year is one of peace and prosperity for all.

And on the silly side, did anyone get any sleep last night? We are not party animals around here so we went to bed before midnight. The cannons and fireworks going off until 3 am had other ideas when it came to letting people sleep though!

I've always heard that what you do on New Years Day will be what you do all year. If that is true, I will be mopping my floor, steam cleaning the carpet, washing clothes, and listing things on Etsy all year. The first three things on that list are a bummer. I tried, I honestly tried to get those things done yesterday but things just didn't work out. Oh well. I guess I will have some seriously clean floors all year. (Who am I kidding?) Based on that old tale, what are you doing today that you will find yourself doing all year?

Enjoy your holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that's not true! I'm nursing a hangover today!

    Have a great New Year. It's a fresh start for us all.

    ReplyDelete