Monday, February 16, 2009

Decked out for Saint Patricks Day



Well, Valentine's Day is done and gone. I learned something because of Valentine's Day. You can't post pictures of grocery stores on your blog. Or at least, I can't seem to get away with it.

Yep, my Winn Dixie Picture that I posted on my hubby's Valentine's Day post was removed. I know what you are thinking. No, I did not swipe it from a copyrighted site. I searched for a long, long, long time to find a picture of a Winn Dixie Marketplace and finally, I found one that was not copyrighted and free for the taking. Or at least I was led to believe. Go figure. Why an unlinked photo was removed, I am completely at a loss. I'm not one to stir up trouble and I doubt I would ever get an answer as to why my picture was removed so I'm just going to pick up the pieces, and move on. (Winn Dixie isn't a dirty word is it? In the south, it's a grocery store- surely it's not a dirty word.)

By the way, if anyone has a free (no strings attached) picture of a Winn Dixie Marketplace, send it my way please...... That way, I can plug it back into it's intended spot. Much obliged.

(And yes, my hubby and I met at Winn Dixie- in the floral department no less and on Valentine's Day). It is a long story and as much as I would like to share it, there just isn't time or space on any blog for the long, and weird details. Just trust me, it was the strangest day of my life. Let's just sum it up and say there is such a thing as Divine intervention!

Well, this post wasn't intended to talk about Winn Dixie or even Valentine's Day. It's purpose was to simply say that I changed the background on my blog to celebrate the next holiday in line on the calendar. Boy, I sure do go the long way around just to say something simple, don't I?


I have a wonderful update on my Winn Dixie delimma. My sweet hubby drove by and took a picture on his cell phone, of the very building where we first met. I now have it in it's appropriate place !

No comments:

Post a Comment