Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Special Etsy Find: Check Out Mom Potter's Shop....


Here is my favorite piece from a fellow Etsy team member's shop; mompotter. Mom Potter runs a successful jewelry shop on Etsy and is founder of the SHETeam (schooling at home etsians). How she finds time to make jewelry, teach, and keep her team in order, I will never know.

Her jewelry pieces are affordable and beautiful so make sure and visit her shop and browse around. I'm sure you will find something you love.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the leaf earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love mompotter's shop. Her dangle pieces are my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to 'meet' you. Thanks for posting in etsy forums today.

    I am so a homeschool my of 3. I have been doing it for 8 years and love it.

    ReplyDelete