Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!

1. When I heard that the big jug of maple syrup at the grocery store was going up to over $30.00, I freaked out.

2. Laughter is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but Happy Birthday anyway, to those that I forgot already this year.

4. I'm Arriving late as always.

5. My eyes have seen ♫ ♫ ♫the coming of the glory of the Lord♫ ♫ ♫. (I think that's how it goes?)

6. Laziness in people gets on my nerves and I am not afraid to rant and rave that point very strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, once the fireworks stop for the night (midnight is too late to shoot fireworks people), tomorrow my plans include not getting hit by rogue fireworks around my neighborhood and Sunday, I want to rest for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment