Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill Ins




Go to Friday Fill Ins to Fill In your own!



1. Cheer up, it is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I remember living in a house with a tin roof and the sound of rain falling on it would almost put you to sleep every time.

3. A nice, gigantic, homemade brownie tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is the right thing to do no matter how you feel about it deep inside.

5. The sunset from Mama's front porch is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is a Santa Claus- (I've seen him in my backyard just recently).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping for some cloth to make my cousin a quilt for her upcoming wedding, tomorrow my plans include organizing some closets, planning some meals, and steam cleaning my poor living room carpet and Sunday, I want to try and contain myself from working on that quilt for my cousin during ALL of my free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment