Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!

1. Peanut butter and jelly make a quick and easy dinner.

2. The 2009 Farmer's Almanac (I know, it's corny) and The Bible are the book (s) I'm reading right now.


3. July brings back memories of eating watermelon on the front porch that my Daddy brought home from work. I can still picture him pulling a watermelon out of the back of his old green pick up.

4. When I saw that humongous fire ant hill near the garden, the forecast of a sting or two for some of us was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams to a bird, they carry them to heaven.

6. When a situation involves something stressful, I really need time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping for a pair of shoes for one of the kiddos , tomorrow my plans include (maybe, just maybe) planning my yard sale and Sunday, I want to be more organized than I was this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment