Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill Ins




Go to Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!


1. The last thing I ate was Homemade French Fries and Buttered Carrots.

2. A "Monster's Verses Aliens" Coloring Book is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it pours.

4. Roly Poly Girl was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are greatly appreciated .

6. A chocolate fudge cake, a down comforter, and a quiet evening provide extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to grocery shopping, tomorrow my plans include doing a few puzzles on an online game to earn someone some much needed "gold" and Sunday, I want to maybe visit some old friends !

2 comments:

  1. Hey, come on down! The Waterfestival is this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach/Watermelon- Oh my, two things I love- so tempting!

    ReplyDelete