Thursday, July 2, 2009

Proof that my kiddos have been "Staked Out"



Let me explain....

You see, my kids are being watched. How do I know this? Everyday between 5:00pm and 5:30pm, a familiar sound echoes through out the yard, house, and neighborhood- for that matter. Up until this lucky day, I had not been able to catch a photo of the source of this sound. You know the sound....that familiar "summer time" sound. That of the elusive ice cream truck.


Can you see it? There it is, the truck is parked, yes I said parked in front of my house. How dare they "park" outside my house and play their music for 10-15 minutes every day. Do you think that they figured out that my house is the neighborhood hang out place? I dare to say that they did. The next stealthy move that this ice cream truck made was so shocking to me, that I shiver each time I hear a pipe organ.

That ice cream truck driver had the audacity to pull down the driveway! Can you believe it? It encroached on my territory! Hee, hee, hee. Ice cream truck driver, I know something that would send chills down your spine. Lactose Intollerance runs rampant on this homefront!! Ha! Take that ice cream truck driver and don't come back to taunt my children anymore!!

1 comment:

  1. and why do they want to come around right at dinner time?!

    ReplyDelete