Saturday, July 18, 2009

Swagbucks- Part 2


Search & Win



Some time ago, I posted about signing up for Swagbucks. When I first heard about Swagbucks, I was leary as to how they could offer "bucks" that you could use as money to purchase items, enter contests, etc., just for using their search engine.

Lots of people were out there in cyber land pushing the use of Swagbucks so I finally took the plunge and joined. Guess what, I made it a point to make at least one Swagbuck every day. You can make more if you search a lot but, time wise, one is all I have time to obtain usually. Eventually, my Swagbucks added up and I chose to trade them in for Amazon.com gift cards. After I had enough gift cards, I found a book I wanted. Guess what? I made my first purchse using those gift cards that I earned from Swagbucks. Guess what else? My book just came- only 4 days later, after I ordered it. Guess what? I'm thrilled. I turned my book over and seen the $39.95 price on the back. Guess what? I only paid $23.00 shipping included. Guess what? I say "guess what" a lot don't I?

Anyway, the moral of the story is, I just got a $30.00 book for free just for using the Swagbuck search bar. Imagine that. Did you catch that? I just got a free book!!! Hey, if you search for things daily or even just every once and awhile, what have you got to loose?

If you would like to sign up for Swagbucks, please click on this link or click on the banner below:


Search & Win



It's easy, it's fast, and after time, you can save up enough Swagbucks to purchase some neat stuff. My next project is to save up for a video game the kids are wanting. I'm fighting my urges though, after getting one free book, I kind of want more. Decisions, decisions, decisions.......

No comments:

Post a Comment