Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to "fill in" your own!




1. So are we going to go or what?

2. Uncertainty is what's up ahead.

3. I love to spend money- the problem is, I don't have any so I can't spend it.

4. I'd love to have a way to bring in some extra money of some sort.

5. I walk a straight line full of valleys, mountains, and twisty curves (doesn't make since does it?).

6. Contentment is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not having to cook supper because we are going to a birthday party, tomorrow my plans include trying desperately (oh, so desperately) to get a facebook fan page up for my Etsy shop, and Sunday, I want to have all of the worksheets run off for the coming week's school work!

No comments:

Post a Comment