Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to "fill in" your own!


1. The crickets sing, the frogs croak, the horse neighs, and we all say goodnight.

2. Try to be good wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the hustle and bustle of the large city.

4. Having my own farm; this was a dream.


5. But as for me I still use hand sanitizer every time I leave a store.

6. A place where you see people working hard even though they don't have much to show for it, is where I come from.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish sewing a special order, tomorrow my plans include a church fall festival and meeting with some ladies from my Etsy team and Sunday, I want to try and sew some new items for my Etsy shop (maybe, just maybe) !

No comments:

Post a Comment