Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to "Fill In" your own!



1. I feel very sunburned on the back of my neck at this moment. (I guess that qualifies me for a being a "red neck")

2. Going somewhere new is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: a very loud truck passing by, a bird chirping in the distance (most likely a robin), the page flipping sound of Roly Poley Girl's coloring book (My Little Pony in case you were wondering), our little neighbor ringing the doorbell, and the faint hum of the computer's fan.

4. I'm a stay at home mama and I'm glad I'm here for my kiddos when they need me.

5. The last time I did anything exciting was (uhhhhh.....) so long ago that I can't remember (oooh, that's pretty sad).

6. We are not doing anything special at all this Labor day weekend. (We are very boring people in case you were wondering).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly listing some air condition units on Craig's List (anyone need a piano too?) and my hubby having finally caught up on his work for the week , tomorrow my plans include going to our storage container (yet again) to start cleaning it out and maybe finding that missing science book that my 7th grader is going to need and Sunday, I want to start laying out lesson plans for the new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment