Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to "Fill in" your own!


1. That's a heart attack to be. (when you eat hydrogenated oils)

2. Hey, Publisher's Clearing House, HGTV's Blog Cabin, and any other "big winner" contest owner; I'm over here! I guess it would help some if I actually entered some of these things in the first place :P

3. The possibilities include: giving up completely, picking up the pieces and going on, or giving in and dying the gray hairs that have showed up on my poor head.

4. Beef Stew (minus the MSG please) is one of my favorite cool day recipes. (That and a nice pumpkin pie.)

5. How will you know what to do if you have no idea what to do in the first place?.

6. Two things that can only mean that everyone will soon go "goofy" on me, is a full moon and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bedtime, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out some more from our storage container ( anyone need an extremely heavy piano?) and Sunday, I want to have some problems solved before the work week begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment