Monday, September 21, 2009

A Quick Blogging Break

It's that time of the year. You know, the time when you put a piggy bank on top of a bunch of books in front of a yellow wall and take a blogging break.





Had you there didn't I? Don't you just love clip art? You can find the most appropriate pictures in it sometimes. Anyway, the point of this post was to let anyone out there know that I'm disappearing for a few days and in my absence, I will be patiently writing notes until I have blisters on my fingers.

You see, I'm doing something that I haven't done before. Instead of writing my lesson plans week by week like I've always done with our homeschooling, I'm getting the entire year down on paper all at once! How is that for super organizing. Well, it is for me anyway.

I have a plan and I'm determined to stick with it. Blogging will deter me from that plan so I'll return later in the week. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment