Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dedicated to Grandma,Papa, and those "warm" people in Arizona

The "J" crew


I wouldn't want to meet up with the looks of this fella on a dark night


Big brother was still sleeping- they actually pulled one over on him by sneaking out before he woke up


"Angels" making snow angels



"Quick, smile before you run off!"



"Look mom, I'm standing in a mud puddle!" "Did I get the reaction out of you that I wanted?"


A stick in the snow is worth,.......... well, nothing.

The snow plow driver was confused as the road was already cleaned off hours before.



3 comments:

  1. Love the mud puddle! Looks like they had a blast. I didn't know it snows in South Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The upstate of South Carolina usually get at least one small snow every year. Mostly, we tend to have horrible ice storms every year.

    ReplyDelete