Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill In




Thanks to my good friend Curlyfry, I have become aware of this cute little Friday Fill in form. From time to time, I'll try to fill it in. Sometimes I might forget. (Probably the 2nd statement there) If you think it is cute, visit this site to find out more and fill in your own "Friday Fill In".

1. When I look to the left, I see my sewing machine. (it is staring back at me and wondering why I have abandoned it)

2. My kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home. (it's where I see "What's Outside My Windows")

3. Let it work "please, God". (what I say under my breath frequently)

4. Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap! (yes, this mama knows of that song- it is now stuck in my head thank you very much!)

5. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any chocolate feel free to bring it over. (M&M's are good)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include sewing a new secret project and Sunday, I want to hopefully, take pictures of what I sewed on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Fix the "site" link. :)

    Also, can't wait to see this secret sewing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, checking to make sure links work right is my weakness......

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...along with chocolate and Smarties, apparently! hehe
    I know all too well about eating way too many Smarties at once. I guess we should believe our parents when they tell us we'll get a belly ache!

    ReplyDelete