Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's Outside My Windows.....(The "Mr.Giant" sports edition)

Giants aren't very sure of themselves so they play it safe and instead of regular baseball, they like to play "tee ball".


It's been awhile since I have seen something interesting outside my windows. On this particular day, I hit the jackpot.

It is my understanding that their may be "Giants" in these here parts. Obviously, by looking at the picture above, you can easily see that this "giant" in particular had a rather fun day playing sports. Mr. giant even got a powerful thirst when it was all over as you will see.



Should I be worried that something that has a hand this big is wondering around outside my windows?


This ball and tee is knocked over. Maybe I should be worried. The giant might have a temper.



Mr. giant is a thirsty litter bug. Enough already, I'm just going to call the authorities.....

1 comment: