Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swagbucks = Christmas Presents


Search & Win

I finally gave in. I've heard so much talk about Swagbucks. Swagbucks this, Swagbucks that. "What's the deal with Swagbucks?" I said.

Well, like most things, I searched out a lot of information about Swagbucks and finally decided to take the plunge. I signed up. Yes, I signed up.

If you aren't familiar with Swagbucks, all you have to do is use their search engine and every once and awhile, you win a Swagbuck. (It's the same search engine as Google and Ask from what I understand).

What's so great about a Swagbuck you say? You can redeem your swagbucks for prizes. Do you know how I look at this? Prizes = Christmas presents! It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas!

If you are so much inclined, please sign up for Swagbucks using my code. Once you sign up, you can invite others to sign up too. You have nothing to loose and if you search for things on the internet a lot, hey, you are already set to succeed in obtaining Swagbucks! Just click this link and you are on your way to winning some great free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment