Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Think I'm Addicted Now....

The SHE Team Treasury that I created


Getting treasuries is fun. If you are new around these parts, see this post to know what I'm talking about.

I got this treasury the other night while staying up way too late watching British children's shows on the Internet with hubby. CBBC is really awesome- (don't let anyone tell you that you are too old to watch Dick and Dom or Half Moon Investigations)........Muck Muck...ha...ha....

Back to the post at hand.

The Schooling at Home Etsians team is, in my opinion, one of the most active groups of moms on Etsy and I am fortunate to be a part of that team. SHE members have snagged treasuries and supported their team members in all kinds of ways. Since I have met and become one of them, I have learned so, so, much. Not a week goes by that I haven't had an item featured in a treasury and I am so grateful to those hard working ladies!

Well, I got the chance to start repaying the favor the other night by grabbing this Treasury West for the team.

You know what I'll say next. If your fingers are bored and need something to click, just head on over to this link and click on every picture for me. Thank you much!

1 comment: