Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sabotage at My House

Do you ever have one of those days when you feel like everything you have tried to do has been sabotaged? Today is my day for feeling sabotaged.

1st off, this is the picture I was going to show you of what happened the other night when I was using my sewing machine:

Yes, you guessed it, there is no picture- I was sabotaged.

Insert here: (imaginary picture of sewing machine bobbins, unwound thread, and other various debris all over the kitchen table)

2nd, this would be the picture of what my little sabotage artist did (to the sewing machine bobbins, unwound thread, and other various debris) with the mess that she created.

Insert here: (imaginary picture of plastic container full of a garbled mess of unwound thread and bobbins)

Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad at my little mess maker. I'm mad at the computer for NOT letting me upload the pictures to Blogger. I push the button and nothing happens. No cute little upload window or anything pops up.


3rd: There are other ways that I feel sabotaged today as well. When I try to "Twitter", this little annoying box pops up that is constantly wanting me to re-enter my password. Sorry little box, I'm not re-entering my password every 30 seconds.

4th: Yet another way I have been sabotaged is that my husband's computer hates me. I'm not knocking his computer- I'm glad he has it and it works for him. It just hates me. Why am I not using my computer you say? I was sabotaged......

My computer used to be a portable lap top. Then one day, my lap top became a stationary laptop. You know, the kind of laptop that has to be hooked up to a honking big monitor on the desk because the laptop's monitor died. I'm not going to talk negatively about the brand of laptop I have but if you are shopping for a new laptop, just ask me, I'll tell you what brand NOT to buy (in my opinion). That was only the beginning of my computer trouble. Awhile back, someone mysteriously frayed the power cord which was quickly fixed with some electrical tape. Fast fix huh? Yep, but months later, the adapter started sounding like an angry, sick cricket. Finally, after a brief cry for help, the adapter died. So, for now, I am sharing my hubby's computer.

I wonder if he feels sabotaged now?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having problems. I was over at your Etsy site ... you have adorable items. I did want to mention that you might want to make the link back to your blog 'clickable' by adding the http:// so much easier for people instead of us having to copy and paste.

    Sometimes I use Windows Live to upload photos to my Blogs.
    http://windowslive.com/Get
    All the photos to
    http://stashbustershgtv.blogspot.com/
    were done via Windows Live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the tip. I hadn't thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I have had those kind of days. Not very enjoyable. Hope things get better for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete