Friday, March 20, 2009
Friday Fill In
1. Why do we have to have fire ants in this world?
2. Worrying and freaking out are now habits.
3. I have L.N.T.G.T.T.G.S. Syndrome (Lazy,need to go to the grocery store syndrome).
4. I had never heard the phrase "Little fish are sweet. - R. Forby (1830)" and it makes me think that someone was hungry when they said that.
5. Try to press on, the way I always do.
6. How was I to know shoveling horse manure for years would make me taller.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching British television shows with hubby , tomorrow my plans include trying to keep the kids from eating all of the bananas again and Sunday, I want to get out of the house!