Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill In



This week's fill in was the first sentence in 6 favorite books of Friday Fill-Ins owner). Visit Friday Fill-Ins to fill in your own!


1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a groundhog that will probably try to eat my carrots."

2. "I need a break but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, upon the ground which will later be tracked across my living room carpet in the form of glorious mud, and only then shall I steam clean."

4. "Treasure, that I shall never see nor touch, from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness and in it, a fork that was trying to pierce the last chicken leg on the plate." (Anyone remember Jerry Clower)?

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and time travel should only be attempted by Doctor Who (and of course, the gang from LOST)."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include discussing with my hubby what to do about our dead car and Sunday, I want to be able to finally know what we are going to do about our dead car!

No comments:

Post a Comment