Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An animal project for my aunt

Last year I made a baby quilt each for two of my cousins that were expecting. My aunt remembered them and when I ran into her last week, she asked if I could make one for her. No, she isn't expecting, she needed to give it as a gift.

I really, really like going to the fabric store and looking for "cuteness". You know, the kind of "cuteness" that you see and say, "awwwww, that's it, this is the fabric- it's going home with me!"

This is the result of the cuteness that I found at the fabric store. This is one side of the baby quilt. It has sweet little froggies all over it.

This is the other side of the same quilt. It has cute little piggies with strawberries all over! These piggies really made an impression on me. I would suspect that you might see more of these particular piggies in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment