Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Is it Friday already?

Visit Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!


1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is to ignore all of the crazy stuff that is going on around you.

2. A thousand clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy and broken down rides.


4. Lily of the Valley is my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include A green stuffed dragon, a bunch of chapstick without labels, some empty thread spools, my sewing machine, a purple stuffed pony with yarn for hair and some address labels.

6. Most of the time, looking out of my kitchen window makes me wanna laugh.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to running to the store to get a zipper (yeah, I get out of the house), tomorrow my plans include getting out of the house (and being around other grown ups) and Sunday, I want to get at least 7 hours of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment