Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!


1. If we had no winter there would be no spring.

2. I remember my toddler standing straight up, leaning on a rocking chair seat, and snoozing away contentedly. It was a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I think I would live the same one I am living now.

4. I can cook three meals and a "sweet", do three loads of laundry, answer the phone 16-20 times, blog, check my store online, teach two kids school while supervising one other, load and unload the dishwasher several times, make the bed, pick up the living room a gazillion times, check the email 6-8 times, babysit, and spend way too much time on my favorite message board, all inside of four and twenty hours.


5. If you've never been thrilled if you have never galloped full force through an open field while riding bareback on your favorite Arabian.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to be watchful of your future.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quiet time, tomorrow my plans include maybe planting some more in the garden and Sunday, I want to have my menu plan finally done!

No comments:

Post a Comment