Friday, May 8, 2009
Friday Fill Ins
Go to Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!
1. Apples are to oranges as mayonnaise is to corn on the cob.
2. Corrupt politics is all around and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear a pu'tty cat.
4. The American flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but in the end, you had better do what is right and just.
6. After the massive downpour, Little Joe headed for the back yard and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with mud for the most record breaking mud pie ever.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a friend some items she ordered, tomorrow my plans include spending some time with my extended family do to a sorrowful situation and Sunday, I want to finally recover from a very, very stressful week!