Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!

1. Apples are to oranges as mayonnaise is to corn on the cob.

2. Corrupt politics is all around and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear a pu'tty cat.

4. The American flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but in the end, you had better do what is right and just.

6. After the massive downpour, Little Joe headed for the back yard and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with mud for the most record breaking mud pie ever.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a friend some items she ordered, tomorrow my plans include spending some time with my extended family do to a sorrowful situation and Sunday, I want to finally recover from a very, very stressful week!

3 comments:

  1. (1.)
    Ewww! Are you serious?! Mayo on corn?! I put it on my hot dogs and hamburgers only! Duke's, of course!

    (2.)
    I hear ya'!

    (3.)
    Tweety is my favorite then Piglet then Droopy.

    (4.)
    ditto! (I write mine before reading yours so I don't get ideas.)

    (5.)
    I'll have to disagree on that one.

    (6.)
    Never had a mud fight.

    (7.)
    Say hi to Sandy for me! And feel free to hand-deliver my item, too. The beach is calling you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh- I needed that today. Yes, I thought that my late grandmother was crazy when she told me that mayonnaise was good on corn on the cob (and yes, it has to be Dukes). I swallowed hard and tried it. I've been a believer ever since!

    ------------Grossed you out didn't I?

    Oh yeah, mud fights are really fun- especially if you have one with a horse (don't ask). Overall, I have to brag and say that I was a pretty good mud pie maker in my day.....who needed crop circles- I freaked out my father with random dried mud pie circles all over the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I despise pickles, too. You put mayo. on those?

    ReplyDelete