Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Etsy SHE Challenge Entry for May

My entry to the SHE team's (Schooling at Home Etsians) May challenge on Etsy
SDC15267aaa
This is another of my Saving For A Rainy Day Organizing Wallets

SDC15261aaa
The only thing missing in the picture is a chocolate bar sticking out of that slot above that $20.00 bill. Hey, when I finally get around to making one of these for myself, I'm going to label one slot, "Chocolate".

Seriously, I will...don't put it past me - you know I'll do it.


2 comments:

  1. What's the point for labeling a pocket "chocolate" when the chocolate will never make it into the wallet? It'll be eaten way before then! Unless the "chocolate" label if for money you're saving up to buy chocolate. Then that would make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a good point however, you know there will be times when you eat one chocolate bar and you need to go somewhere shortly after. You might not have time to eat the 2nd chocolate bar so you drop it in it's handy dandy slot. (((hee heee hee))) I hadn't thought of using the slot for saving actual money for more chocolate. Thanks for that idea!

    ReplyDelete