Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill Ins




Go to Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!


1. Moving from one house to another is a complete nightmare and I've had enough of moving to last me a lifetime.

2. Born free.

3. My best quality is Patience (even though as I get older, I'm finding that I'm starting to lack in that department).

4. Stickler for details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I have managed to grow a few random gray hairs upon my head.

6. A vacation to England, Ireland, and/or Scotland is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being able to get some sleep before 12:00am, tomorrow my plans include planting the garden and Sunday, I want to actually look back on Friday and Saturday and feel relieved that I accomplished what I set out to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment