Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill In




Visit Friday Fill-Ins to fill in your own!



1. Angel or not, I will persevere.

2. To help out any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of ? (my mother never told me I was full of anything).

4. I crave chocolate immediately after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms someone always looks familiar to me.

6. Any day started with hopelessness is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally getting to go to the fabric store , tomorrow my plans include working on an item that seriously needs to be finished and Sunday, I want to hopefully have the school week planned out so Monday will not be another disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment