Friday, April 10, 2009
Friday Fill Ins
Sometimes I just don't have anything to say. Sometimes I do. For those times that I am at a loss for words, I like to visit Friday Fill-Ins.
Visit Friday Fill-Ins if you would like to fill in your own.
1. Anonymous...good deed.
2. A good bucket is an asset to any household.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, you will not last long and will be out of my life- at least for awhile until I have time to get over this last go-round.
4. Green leaves on the trees is what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when there is laughter.
6. Chocolate (in any form or fashion for this mama) MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my grocery shopping done and over with, tomorrow my plans include getting my fish aquarium water tested at PetSmart and Sunday, I want to throw a party together at the last minute (something I am known to do often- very often)!