Friday, April 24, 2009




Want to fill in your own? Go to Friday Fill Ins for the details!


1. Apparently there's some sort of disturbance out on the back 40 (This questions reminds me of the X-files for some reason?).


2. Tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day.

3. 2009 has been kind of rough so far.

4. The penny rolled across the coffee table, made two circles, dropped onto the carpet for the vacuum cleaner to suck it up by accident, and that was it.

5. For too long I've been cooped up in the house .

6. I am not obsessed with the internet; I am not! (ok, I am...)


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to buying some much needed zippers for some projects, tomorrow my plans include planting something in the garden and Sunday, I want to finally sit down and breath !

No comments:

Post a Comment