Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to fill in your own!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting the absolute worst to happen.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a a rare person, indeed.

3. The sickness I would feel from consuming MSG, is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. (it would be yummy at first but wouldn't be pleasant in the afterward)

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy being buried in red tape and cleaning up the messes that the people, "who think they know what they are doing", actually did.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine fire fly hunting and stock market trading.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without yeast rolls with honey butter or chocolate in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to 10:00pm when it finally gets quiet around my house, tomorrow my plans include keeping an eye on several neighborhood teenagers that will probably be congregating at my house and Sunday, I want to be able to breathe with relief that the weekend went fairly well!


Boy, was it just me or was this one hard to finish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment