Friday, June 12, 2009



Go to Friday Fill Ins to "fill in" your own!



1. I grew up thinking that one great day, I would return to Disney World.

2. http://www.minniemaes.etsy.com was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you leave the "world" outside the front door before you come into my house?

4. Talking to my mama helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the chocolate- I really needed it.

6. Gooey soap in the soap dish very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to grocery shopping (seriously, this time, I am- I can get out by myself), tomorrow my plans include babysitting and Sunday, I want to have some "me" time (whatever that is, it's been so long, I kind of forgot what it was)!

1 comment:

  1. the problem I have with getting alone to grocery shop is I how side-tracked I get!

    ReplyDelete