Friday, June 26, 2009



Go to Friday Fill Ins to "fill in" your own!

1. She had a great urgency to run through the field of vetch and jump and "boing- boing" just as the dogs had done.

2. My honey is by my side, always.

3. I know this: Things may go wrong, things may go right, but time marches on and before long, you will forget what happened in the first place (or at least I always do).

4. We do not have a second car up and running still.

5. These words apply to me: diligent and persevering.

6. Yesterday the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to teasing my sister about her "keyborking" ("J", I hope you are reading this-hee hee), tomorrow my plans include (if a miracle happens) going to the lake and Sunday, doing absolutely nothing in particular- (I'm tired)!

No comments:

Post a Comment