When I was a little girl, I spent a lot of time at my grandmother's house. You know, Minnie Mae's house. The other day, I was fortunate enough to take a quick visit back to my Nannie's house. There were all kinds of mushrooms growing all over the place. I had my camera with me so I decided to snap photos of a few of them. I thought that you might like to see some of the poisonous plants that I had to contend with while growing up. Don't worry, I was fully educated on the "poisonous mushroom". As a matter of fact, I was into my 20's before I would even eat the store bought mushrooms- I had such a complex that all mushrooms were poisonous!
With all of these mushrooms all around, can't you just imagine, that in those moist conditions, I probably had a lot of mosquito bites in my lifetime. Go ahead, imagine it. It was all true.