Friday, August 14, 2009
Friday Fill Ins
Go to Friday Fill Ins to "fill in" your own!
1. When will I ever figure out how to squeeze more time in the day?
2. Look to the Mountain by LeGrand Cannon Jr. was the last good book I read. Ice Age 3 (3d) was the last movie I saw, and (embarassing enough..) Clifford the Big Red Dog was the last tv show I watched (ok, I have a cold, I don't feel good and it was playing on the tv- give me a break).
3. Everything has its beauty but true beauty lies within.
4. Cubed steak, mashed potatoes, and english peas is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your opinion (but only if it doesn't hurt my feelings- I'm weird that way).
6. Somewhere calm, relaxing, and peaceful (seriously, the beach, Europe, etc) is where I want to be right now. (I'd settle for Gatlinburg, TN too- on second thought- even Lincolnton, GA would work)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a sound sleep and feeling better from this nasty cold, tomorrow my plans include rapairing a big pile of lizard looking mess and Sunday, I want (have to go) to North Carolina to help finish a job (I wonder if anyone has any apples yet?)!