Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Go to Friday Fill Ins to "Fill In" your own!


1. I remember, I remember "Don't forget to wash behind your ears".

2. Dear Dusty, I want you to know that you are gonna' have to lay off of the berries and dirt if you want to survive this winter, Mr. Skin and Bones.

3. Is that my hairbrush in the mud puddle!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of making homemade brownies because they will give me a toothache and I'm just not sure if the sacrifice of the yummy goodness, justifies the extreme pain afterward. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

5. I'm saving a piece of chocolate cake just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list, David Tennant (for all of the Dr. Who fans in the house) and Spongebob Squarepants would definitely be on it!!! (I might even invite John Locke from "Lost" too (the reaction on every one's face would be priceless).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe, just maybe, finally buying a gob of those 25 cent boxes of Crayons at Walmart before they are gone, tomorrow my plans include finding out the hard way that I have to babysit at the last minute and Sunday, I want to have started sewing on a new critter- (a yellow fire breathing one to be exact)!

No comments:

Post a Comment