Thursday, August 27, 2009



Go to Friday Fill Ins to "Fill In" your own!


1. He was a fishermen in his early years. Thanks to his Work-A-Holic-ism, he hasn't picked up a pole in many, many years. (Yeah, you know who I'm aiming this one at Dear).

2. A trip to Hendersonville, NC to pick up some apples is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend works all of the time and I haven't gotten to talk to her in over 6 months!

4. Cold weather freaks me out to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving (the obvious answer) but often times, what you think you see is not even close to what is actually there at all...

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my youngest son- just a few minutes ago too :) .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe, just maybe- (don't tell anyone!)- buy some new paint rollers?, tomorrow my plans include maybe, just maybe, putting those new paint rollers to work (shhhhh....)? and Sunday, I want to be able to look back on Friday and Saturday and be pleased that something (that has needed to be done for a long time), was not foiled again!

No comments:

Post a Comment