Sunday, August 2, 2009

Minnie Maes just got a little "hippie"


This week, I listed two new little tote bags in my shop. The fabric choices were one of those split second decisions that, took place, just like that- in a split second. Hey, I'm on a never ending search to find a good deal and pass those good deals along to others in my Etsy shop. The little tote above is a result of "a good deal" that I ran up on. As a matter of fact, I still have hot pink and bright yellow in the fabric that these two little bags were made of. (Hmmm, what can I make out of hot pink peace symbol fabric?......)


These little guys measure approximately (hey, I don't sew by any rules you know) 7-1/2" tall by about 5" wide by 3-1/4" deep. They would be perfect for a few paperback books, a wallet, keys, or whatever. I'd use these guys as gift bags myself if it were up to me.

If you think you are groovy and hip enough to handle the details (or if the 60's are calling you back), just click on over to Minnie Maes for more details on how to purchase these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment